Max Pluss Digital Medical Thermometer with Fever Indication (White)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- High Accuracy
- fast response
- alarm signal
- break resistance
- runs on easily replaceable batteries
- A Digital Medical Thermometer is used to take an oral temperature. It is a small hand-held tool with a “window” displaying your temperature in numbers.
- There are many kinds of digital thermometers. Most digital thermometers are smooth to apply and measure frame temperature within seconds Care plus Digital thermometers are temperature-sensing instruments which might be effortlessly portable, have everlasting probes, and a convenient digital display.
- The manner a virtual thermometer works relies upon its excessive of the sensor. Sensor sorts encompass resistance temperature detector, thermocouple and thermostat it is simple to apply and carry secure for toddler and adult
- Last Temperature MEMORY FUNCTION- Vital for Checking the Course of the Temperature or Fever
- WATERPROOF for Easy Cleaning | Fever alarm | Easy Fahrenheit/ Celsius Switch | DELICATE SOUND to not disturb or wake anyone
- For oral, rectal and underarm temperature measurement
- 3-digit, + degree Celcius (degree Fahrenheit) display in 0.1-degree increment, beeps when the measurement completed
- Measurement Accuracy: Â±0.1 degree Celcius (32.0 to 42.0-degree Celcius) Â±0.2 degree Fahrenheit (89.6 to 107.6-degree Fahrenheit)
- Auto-off function: Approximately 30 minutes after use or 3 minutes when not been used.
How do I take my temperature orally with a digital thermometer?
- Wash your hands with soap and warm water.
- Use a clean thermometer, one that has been washed in cold water, cleaned with rubbing alcohol, and then rinsed to remove the alcohol.
- Do not eat or drink anything for at least 5 minutes before you take your temperature. You should keep your mouth closed during this time.
- Place the thermometer tip under the tongue.
- Hold the thermometer in the same spot for about 40 seconds.
- Readings will continue to increase and the F (or C) symbol will flash during measurement.
- Usually, the thermometer will make a beeping noise when the final reading done. If you are keeping track, record the temperature and the time.
- Rinse thermometer in cold water, clean it with alcohol and rinse again.
|Dimensions||10.2 × 3.8 × 10.2 cm|